Lee Kenneth V.DDS
13352 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, 95603
4275 Rocklin Rd Ste B
2.John H Barakat DDS
6940 Fair Oaks Blvd Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Barakat is awesome!!!!! He is very flexible and he exudes a genuine care about his patients. I work in healthcare and was bringing my residents to see him. When I saw how great he treated them,
Serving the Rocklin area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.