Advanced Lawn & Landscaping
2600 Kirby Cir Suite 15, Palm Bay, FL, 32905 More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1739 Huntington Ln Ste 119
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesMothproofingBird Barriers, Repellents & Controls
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Jeremy Woodington Lawn Care LLC
Jeremy Woodington's Lawn Care LLC offers professional lawn maintenance services such as trimming, weed removal and landscaping to the Rockledge, FL and Brevard County area. When you want a well-kept a
84 Edwards Dr
Sprinklers-Garden & LawnIrrigation Systems & EquipmentPest Control ServicesLawn Maintenance
I contracted w/this business in Feb, 2016,for weed/feed/insect control; actually the day I signed on, I had just finished sodding portions of my lawn and wanted to keep it in shape; however, after the
4.Advanced Irrigation & Well Drilling
1203 Three Meadows Dr
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLawn MaintenanceWater Well Drilling & Pump ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, residential and commercial, Irrigation repair, system maintenance
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
6.Bob's Complete Landscaping & Maintenance Llc
709 E Seminole Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Visit our website
2840 Electronics Dr
Lawn MaintenanceHydraulic Equipment ManufacturersHose & Tubing-Rubber & PlasticPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
My St. Augustine lawn was being destroyed by chinch bugs in July. One treatment from Ecor and they were gone. They are very professional and my lawn is happy.
Advanced Lawn & Landscaping
2600 Kirby Cir Suite 15, Palm Bay, FL, 32905
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.