Robbies At Your Service
655 Azalea Ave, Merritt Island, FL, 32952
1.Big Frank's Tire & Wheel Inc
805 Florida Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
I have been going to Big Franks Tires for about 20 years now. Frank is always the best deal in town! Everyone is very friendly, professional, and prompt in attending to your tire needs. I have recomme
2.Frank's Tire & Auto Service
830 Florida Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Auto Pro's Service Center
401 S Cocoa Blvd, Cocoa, FL, 32922
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.