1.Knox County Health Clinic
22 White St Ste 201
2.Quality Choice Correctional Healthcare
327 Park St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Coastal Medical Clinic
32 Birch Street Pl
4.Pen Bay Medical Center
22 White St
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
5.Mid-Coast Mental Health Center
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMental Health Services
6.Pen Bay Healthcare Mainehealth
4 Glen Cove Dr Ste 107
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Norman Keller PA
4 Glen Cove Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysician Assistants
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.