1.East Tennessee Medical Group
710 Morganton Square Dr
Dr. Kuhl is a caring excellent doctor! Nerve conduction study was inexpensive compared to others in area. Pharmacy is a great plus.
2.East Tennessee Medical Group
266 Joule St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
My children see Dr. Ferguson. I have never had a doctor pay such close attention to them. He is awesome. My son had his leg lanced years ago and DR. Ferguson personally called to check on him, which i
3.East Tennessee Medical Group
200 Bmh Cancer Ctr
4.East Tennessee Medical Group PC
318 S Hall Rd
5.East Tennessee Medical Group
451 Bmh Physicians Office Bldg Office Bldg
Medical Service Organizations
6.East Tennessee Medical Group-Urology
425 William Blount Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.East Tennessee Dermatology Group
133 Associates Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.