1.Swedish American Hospital
1401 E State St
This hospital billed me through the wrong department which made my insurance deny the claim. I was pregnant with my first baby at the time and was experiencing severe heartburn which I told the ER whe
2.Rockford Memorial Hospital
2819 Glenwood Ave
3.Rockford Memorial Hospital
2400 N Rockton Ave
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
this is the best hospital in rockford, they have a very good Drs and nurses
4.Saint Anthony Medical Center
5666 E State St
5.Rochelle Community Hospital
900 N 2nd St
HospitalsPhysical TherapistsMedical Centers
Welcome to a more holistic approach to your well-being. We call it 360 degree Care - a hospital-wide initiative that integrates and enhances every aspect of your care. It is reflected in every action,
6.SwedishAmerican Medical Center-Belvidere
1625 S State St
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsMedical Labs
7.Physicians Immediate Care
10100 Forest Hills Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.