1.Uddin Mohammad MD
300 N Walworth St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Azher Begum Uddin
188 Buena Vista Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
This is the best eye doctor I have ever been to. My doctor referred me to his office for consideration for cataract surgery. His staff was very caring and Dr. Malik did a great job with getting the vision better after removing the cataract and putting in a lens implant. I also saw Dr. Steinitz for some of my visits and he was very helpful. I have recommended Malik Eye Institute for all my friends and family.
I have never written a review for any doctor, but my experience with Dr. Malik was excellent and he has my highest recommendation. He seems to be truly concerned with the well being of his patients and makes a great effort to assure that the surgical procedure will have a positive outcome.
Dr. Garcia is great. He has been my psychiatrist for many years. He is very knowledgeable and up to the he minute on new research released. He has never given up on me when other psychiatrists in Rockford have. I am a touch case since I have DID, PTSD, and schitzo-affective disorder. 5/5.
Dr Becker is an amazing surgeon! he's been amazing and patient with my daughter EVERY step of the way , hes opened his office late on a sunday night because she was having problems, that to me shows you how dedicated he is to his patients!! I couldnt sing his praises loud enough!!!
A friend referred me to Dr. Malik, and she was correct in saying that he was the best eye doctor she had ever seen. I highly recommend him to all my family and friends.
Very convenient walk-in clinic. Went on Saturday not feeling well. I was seen right away and felt the service was on point.
Great caring doctor. He takes the time to explain things in a manner that regular people can understand.
this is the best hospital in rockford, they have a very good Drs and nurses
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.