Dentists in Rock Springs
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: DentistsShop locally. We know the best.
1401 Gateway Blvd Unit 3
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Hunsaker Dental, serving Rock Springs, Wyoming, Green River, Wyoming and all of Sweetwater County offers complete detal care with a gentle touch. We offer family & cosmetic Dentistry, children's denta
2.Davidson Christopher W DDS
2624 Commercial Way Ste C
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Welcome to Davidson Family Dental in Rock Springs specializing in Cosmetic and Family Dentistry. We strive to give you high quality dental care with warmth and friendly service. Comfort is a high prio
3.Wilson John R DDS Dentist
White Mountain Mall
4.Steven Harmon, DDS
2441 Foothill Blvd Ste 1171
5.Carlson, Clark D, DDS
2701 Foothill Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Sweetwater Dental P.C.
1577 Dewar Dr Ste 112
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Sweetwater Dental is your full-service shop for family dentistry in and around Rock Springs, WY. Headed by Ryan C. Taylor, DDS, our clinic also offers teeth whitening, dental implants, root canals, an
7.Aspen Dental Center
White Mountain Mall
Rock Springs Dentist
yp.MagicYellow.com Dentist - 30% offFree advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future