1.Planned Parenthood - Charlotte Health Center
4822 Albemarle Rd
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsAbortion Services
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Charlotte, NC for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
2.Palmetto Pregnancy Center
6393 Lake Wylie Rd
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesPregnancy CounselingClinics
3.Crisis Pregnancy Center East Gaston
399 Belmont Mount Holly Rd
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingBirth Control Information & ServicesHuman Services Organizations
4.Pregnancy Resource Center
1505 E 4th St
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy Information & ServicesCounseling ServicesPregnancy Counseling
5.A Woman's Choice
421 N Wendover Rd
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesClinics
CCFW provides safe and private abortion/GYN services in a state-of-the-art facility in Charlotte, NC by licensed professionals. Call for an appointment 704-367-2255. In addition, we have a clinical st
6.Stanton Healthcare/Charlotte Center for Women
3707 Latrobe Drive, Suite 430
Birth Control Information & ServicesHuman Services OrganizationsPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information Centers
As a life-affirming women's health center in Charlotte specializing in unexpected pregnancy care, we treat our clients with respect, dignity, and compassion in a confidential setting. Our easy-to-find
3737 Weona Ave
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersSocial Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.