Paul Lawn Care Service & Maintenance
1014 Watts Dr, Charlotte, NC, 28216 More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1281 Ebenezer Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Garcia Lawn Service
4816 William Caldwell Ave
Lawn MaintenancePatio BuildersRetaining WallsLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Garcia's Lawn Service was able to handle all of our landscaping needs. We had them put up privacy shrubs in the back yard, a new tree in the front, new shrubs and day lillies in the front, and they i
3.Frank's Lawn and CareServing the Rock Hill, SC area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Have over 15 years experience commercial and residential including landscaping, mowing, seeding, fertilizing, trimming shrubs and cleanup jobs.
4.Kevin's Lawn Service
3222 Karen Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
5.Goodwin's Affordable Property Maintenance & Lawn Care ServicesServing the Rock Hill, SC area
Lawn MaintenanceProperty MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
We Provide all property maintenance from Cleaning Service to Lawn Care for Commercial and Residential. Junk removal. Foreclosure cleanup for banks and real estate agents, the owners also.
6.Carolina Tree & Lawn Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceGrading ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TREE WORK, LAWN MAINTENANCE, OTHER Tree Trimming, Landscaping, Bobcat Work, Pruning, Seeding, Pressure Washing, Chipping, Mowing, Fences (all kinds) Hauling, Grading, Concreter, Walkway, Firewood, Aer
7.Affordable Tree Services
8000 Old Plank Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsArboristsTree Service
The best lawn is the best in the care of your yard and best price thanks the McKinley family
Rock Hill Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.