Buhite & Buhite, DDS
564 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY, 14621
1.Charles W. Somerville DDS, PLLC
2384 Monroe Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I have been a patient of Dr. Somerville ever since he took over the practice. Everyone is so efficient and fast each appointment.
2.Marc A Rossow DDS
2971 Culver Rd
DentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Since 1995, Dr. Marc Rossow has provided caring, effective, ethical dental services for all of his patients. Our team of experienced, compassionate dental professionals is committed to making each ind
925 E Henrietta Rd
What can I say!! Every time we go there is just amazing how easy they make it for you. It's just a very welcome environment and the people is amazing...
4.Dr. Susan Bracker, DDS
1 Saredon Pl #100
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I'm always treated wonderfully at Dr. Susan Bracker's office and was very thankful for such prompt service!
5.Sansone Family Dental Practice LLP
4343 Dewey Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryImplant Dentistry
Sansone Family Dental Practice has doctors and staff that have high marks for professionalism and expertise.
6.Randy G. Raetz, DDS PLLC
2273 Clinton Ave S Ste 1
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Raetz and will recommend them to others because everyone was very friendly and professional.
7.Kazley Steven M DDS
1688 Monroe Ave
The best part about the office of Kazley Orthodontist is the fact that they have an absolutely wonderful staff.
32 Main St, Scottsville, NY, 14546
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future