Serving the Rochester area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.Action Security Alarms Division Of Action Protective Group Inc
31 Richmond St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesIntercom Systems & ServicesFire Alarm Systems
Communicative staff, commitment to meet your companies needs, innovative and reliable. Supporters of the community.
2.Alarm Components Distributing
31 Richmond St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
3.Rowe Photo Video & Audio
1737 Mount Hope Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringPhotographic Equipment & SuppliesStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Renting & LeasingConsumer Electronics
I shopped around before buying a new DSLR and found the best deal at Rowe. What I didn't expect was such a knowledgeable, courteous staff...not just one staff member but several are photographers the
4.ADT - Official Sales Center
75 Town Centre Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
5.DAVE Digital Audio Visual Environments (formerly Dave Lane's StereoShop)
40 Jay Scutti Blvd
Television & Radio StoresConsumer ElectronicsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Customizing
Thanks for your review, gosi1207. We place customer satisfaction above all else at Dave Lane’s Stereo Shop. Hope to see you in the store again soon.-Dave Lane
6.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Serving the Rochester area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.