1100 Long Pond Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsPeriodontistsDentists
I just today had a root canal in my molar. Steve Lewis is located at the Penfield Office. Steve has many years of experience. He explained the procedure to me and then took an X-ray. He found a ba
2.Q Dental Group PC
1338 E Ridge Rd
I DO NOT recommend. I was treated with very poorly by the business manager, one of the owners. As I tried to send a written letter of complaint to the 2 other principles as to why they were losing my
43 Willow Pond Way Ste 107
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental LabsDental Clinics
8053 State Route 96
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
5.Q Management Svc
1225 Jefferson Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.