A Place For Mom
Serving the Rochester area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Baird Nursing Home
2150 Saint Paul St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
The Baird has developed and maintained only the highest standards of nursing home care and has been a proud member of the Rochester Nursing Home community, since it’s beginning, in 1962. This has been
2.Rochester Presbyterian Home
256 Thurston Rd
Retirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Just a note to express my thanks to the entire staff at Rochester Presbyterian Home for taking wonderful care of my family members. Although dementia was taking its toll, they were never kept more act
3.Crimson Ridge Senior Living
1 Treeline Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Choosing an assisted living residence for your loved one who is experiencing memory loss can be one of the most stressful tasks you will have to face. The Peregrine Way at Crimson Ridge Gardens provid
4.Rochester Presbyterian Home
256 Thurston Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information Bureaus
The Rochester Presbyterian Home has been serving Elders since 1925. Our founders believed it was our mission to provide a safe and happy haven for persons in their sunset years. Today, we continue tha
5.Grandeville Senior Living Community
555 Maiden Ln
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly Homes
My Dad was a resident at Grandeville Senior Living and we could not have been more pleased! The staff is knowledgeable and so kind and caring.. It has just been newly remodeled and looks beautiful. Th
6.Kirkhaven Transitional & Long-Term Care
254 Alexander St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Kirkhaven is a nonprofit skilled nursing center that serves the long-term residential needs of patients. The center provides short-term transitional care services. It also serves individuals with Alzh
7.St John's Home
150 Highland Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
Located in Rochester, N.Y., St. John's Home offers nursing care in the form of medical, pharmacy, therapy, social work, pastoral care and therapeutic recreation. The facility offers health care option
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.