1.Birchcrest Tree & Landscape
150 Lee Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree Service
The clean up work that Birchcrest Tree and Landscape did for my family and I after taking down a few of our trees was really great.
2.Lilac Property Maintenance
975 Jefferson Rd
Snow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
1385 Empire Blvd
Paving ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
4.Tom Maguire Inc Tree Service
54 Island Cottage Rd
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsLandscape Contractors
We offer emergency service as well so you can depend on Tom MaGuire Tree Service anytime! Tom MaGuire Tree Service Complete Commercial & Residential Tree Services About us Tom MaGuire Tree Service has
218 Paula Red Ln
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Irrigation Tech is an automatic lawn sprinkler company located in Rochester, NY. We design, install and service systems of every size from a residential front yard to an 18 hole golf course. We primar
104 Marion St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding SpecialtiesBuilding Contractors
I have been extremely satisfied with the Oukes Landscaping Co., My wife and I bought a new house and the helped us create the garden of our dreams, they came with fresh ideas and were extremely courte
7.Firlit Landscape Design
Swimming Pool Designing & ConsultingLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHome Design & PlanningLandscape Contractors
Firlit Landscape Design is a full service design and construction company capable of providing a variety of services. With over 15 years of educational, design, and installation experience, you can be
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.