1000 Hylan Dr
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr.Kashi/Mandy (Dental Assist), Tiffany and Bambi They are great and very friendly. Dr, Kashi is very good and very gentle.More Nearby Locations »
2.Eastman Dental Downtown
228 East Main Street
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
3.Southwedge Dental Group
608 South Ave
4.Jessica Y. Chen DDS, MS
2070 Lyell Ave Ste 200
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Everyone at the practice of Jessica Y. Chen DDS, MS is very friendly. I recommend this practice to anyone in need of an excellent dentist and dental experience.
5.Advanced Dental Group PC
2494 Browncroft Blvd
6.Flower City Dental
3797 Dewey Ave
7.Dr. Susan Bracker, DDS
1 Saredon Pl #100
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I'm always treated wonderfully at Dr. Susan Bracker's office and was very thankful for such prompt service!
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future