Serving the Rochester area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Gray's Carpet Cleaning Inc
251 Sanford St
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug CleanersMats & Matting
Family owned and operated since 1900.
Carpet & Rug RepairBuilding ContractorsCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
THESE GUYS ARE GREAT , I THOUGHT MY CARPET WAS DONE FOR , THEY FIXED ME UP AND SAVED ME SOME MONEY !!! THANKS .
3.Rochester Linoleum & Carpet One
360 Jefferson Rd
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug Dealers
Rochester Linoleum & Carpet One did a carpet install in our home. We were satisfied with their quality of work.More Nearby Locations »
4.Carpet Installation and Repair
Carpet & Rug RepairFlooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug Dealers
Fully insured. Free quote over the phone.
5.Rochester Carpet Binding
Industrial Park Circle
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet WorkroomsCarpet & Rug Distributors & Manufacturers
6.Floor Coverings International
3450 Winton Pl Ste 14
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
I really liked the personalized service. Yann was great to work with, helped me pick out flooring, and stayed within my budget. Highly recommended(Score 10 out of 10)More Nearby Locations »
7.Stafford Floor Covering
1150 University Ave Ste 15
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug RepairRugsCarpet Installation
Serving the Rochester area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.