localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
1.Arborpro Plant Care Experts LLC
10 Lyons St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
New England's most innovative and capable company for all of your consulting, planting, spraying and stump chipping needs Our team has years of plant health care experience. Our arborists can accurate
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.BROCHU NURSERY and LANDSCAPING
121 Commercial St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsNurseries-Plants & TreesGarden Centers
4.The Greens KeeperServing the Rochester, NH area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
The technicians that service my property Do an excellent job for both lawn and also the. tree and shrub applications. In addition the area service manager is always Responsive to any concerns
6.Bryan Fournier Landscaping
177 Pattee Hill Rd
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnHorticulture Products & Services
7.234 Lawns ans More, LLC
16 Schley St
Great group of guys! They helped me and my wife with a few small projects around the house, mowed our yard and even built us a gorgeous flower bed. We highly reccomend 234 and will continue to use t
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.