Serving the Rochester area.
1.Wells Harry W & Son IncServing the Rochester, NH area
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesBoiler Repair & Cleaning
Visit our website
Harry W. Wells & Son Inc. services and installs all makes and models of Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning equipment. Harry W. Wells & Son, Inc. was established in 1947 and has been servicing the
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Drain Masters II - Sewer & Drain Cleaning
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Wayne, Was on time, Very Helpful, and explained everything, and solved our drain issue in a prompt manner. Thank You
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.The Drainage Guys
In twelve years we had never had our septic system cleaned. It took the bad smell to take over the house for us to realize what an important issue it was. We are overjoyed we could count on such a pro
7.Bego and Son Plumbing & Heating LLC
24 Jane St
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsBoiler Repair & Cleaning
Visit our website
10% Off Any First Job
Came same day called. Diagnosed problem. Ordered needed part and installed it. Courteous. Efficient. Would recommend this business and its owner.
Drain Masters II - Sewer & Drain Cleaning
Serving the Rochester area. We're there when you need us! 24-7 Emergency Service Provided at no extra charge!
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.