212 11th St SE
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Mayo Clinic Optical
3041 Stonehedge Dr NE
ClinicsOptical GoodsMedical Centers
3.Mayo Family Clinic Northwest
4111 Highway 52 N
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Mayo Clinic provides expert care to everyone who needs healing. That means combining our comprehensive, integrated care with a seamless patient experience to provide exactly the care you need.
225 6th Ave SW
119 3rd St SW
200 8 1/2 Ave NW
1216 2nd St SW
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.