1.B Spot Royal Oaks
310 S Main St
Hamburgers & Hot DogsAmerican RestaurantsRestaurants
15900 E 8 Mile Rd
Convenience StoresLiquor StoresSupermarkets & Super Stores
Great environment great vibes would recommend anyone the service is always good no problems they there to serve there customers. With respect and dignity
3.The Burger Spot
550 Forest Ave Ste 3
Hamburgers & Hot DogsTake Out RestaurantsAmerican RestaurantsVegetarian Restaurants
No one else makes hamburgers as good as these. The burgers are jucy and the fries taste great. This place reminds me of younger days with tables, chairs, and booths on wide planked floors. Always clea
4.Super Spot Market
41530 Red Oak Dr
370 E 12 Mile Rd
Direct Mail Advertising
6.Doc Greens Clinic
37300 Dequindre Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Centers
7.Green Lantern Pizzeria
48848 Romeo Plank Rd
PizzaCaterersBarsTake Out Restaurants
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.