1.Vision Care Associates
121 N Grand Ave W
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsOptometristsOpticians
Vision Care Associates is located in Springfield, IL. Since inception, we have been providing premier vision care and optometry services to Springfield, IL and the surrounding area. Our services inclu
2.Vision Care Assoc
2741 Prairie Crossing Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Laser Surgery
Deceptive practice: I called and scheduled an appointment early this week for friday march 16, 2012. When I scheduled appointment I specifically stated I needed un schedule an appointment for eye exam
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.