Thumb Alarm Systems
Flint, MI, 48507
1.Personal Protection Equipment LLC
515 S Rochester Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringGuns & Gunsmiths
PPE Guns, Personal Protection Equipment is Michigans newest full service gun store featuring a great variety of handguns, shotguns and accessories. Located in the US Scuba Center building will be a st
2.A&B Alarm Systems Inc
52245 Van Dyke Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringConsumer ElectronicsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers
FREE security system, at no cost with $99 installation fee and system monitoring contract. EST 1973. Residential and Commercial. 24 Hour Monitoring. Specializing in do it yourself equipment. Both burg
3.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
4.A & B Alarm Systems Inc
52245 Van Dyke Ave
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Alarm SystemsStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-DealersConsumer Electronics
Everyone at A & B Alarm has always been professional and knowledgeable! They have years of experience and I would highly recommend them.
5.Thumb Alarm Systems
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
6.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
7.Central Alarm Signal Inc
13400 W 7 Mile Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesOffice Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
Established in 1969, Central Alarm Signal provides business and residential security solutions. The company offers access control systems that allow entries into the areas where the system is installe
A & B Alarm Systems Inc
52245 Van Dyke Ave, Shelby Township, MI, 48316
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.