Serving the Robinson area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.Thomas W Waggener
4535 Lake Shore Dr
I have been a patient of Dr. Waggoner for many years. I find him and his staff to be very caring and interested in finding the best solution for whatever problem I have. I feel that they try to make
2.Today's Family Dental
715 N 64th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I also had to return due to dry socket, and actually saw Dr. Quigly because Dr.Williams was out. I went in crying in pain, and after he dressed the socket it eased off and has continued to heal really
2320 W Loop 340
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Thrasher Michael T
7124 Woodway Dr
When it comes to your smile, can you have it all? Yes! With the advanced dentistry offered by Dr. Michael Thrasher you can have a beautiful, healthy smile. And you can get that smile while you gently
5.Everett Watson DDS
8104 Woodway Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dental services include Crowns, Neuromuscular Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Full Mouth Restoration, Veneers, Bonding, Whitening, Comprehensive Exam, Cleanings and Periodontal Therapy, Fillings, Root C
6.Starr General Dentistry
6400 Cobbs Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.McCall, Mark A DDS
2229 Columbus Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future