1.Crawford Memorial Hospital
1000 N Allen St
HospitalsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
License Information:Licensee ID: 8004552License Status: Not RequiredFacility ID: 6014153Facility Status: ActiveBeds:
2.Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
2111 State St
HospitalsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Centers
Welcome to Lawrence County Memorial Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Lawrenceville Illinois. A vibrant community, such as ours, the availability of quality health care is vital.
3.Wabash General HospitalServing the Robinson, IL area
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
WelcomeHere at Wabash General Hospital, we understand that healthcare is evolving. We have continually kept abreast with the advancement in medicine and strides in technology that give our communities
4.Sullivan County Community Hospital
2200 N Section St
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersRehabilitation Services
Sullivan County Community Hospital offers a variety of health care services. It is a more than 25-bed acute care facility located in Sullivan, Ind. The hospital offers a wide range of outpatient servi
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.