1.Braley & Thompson
2965 Colonnade Dr
Adoption ServicesCounseling ServicesSocial WorkersCounselors-Licensed Professional
Our company's focus is to place less fortunate children into a healthy family environment.
3536 Brambleton Ave Ste 10
3.Alternative Center Inc.: Michael McGee, LPC
2105 Electric Road, Suite 102
4.The Well-Tended Life
368 Washington Ave SW
When we work together. I intend to DO the following: • hold a safe and sacred space for YOU to DO your work • advocate for your highest good and soul purpose • listen to YOU deeply • ASK YOU questions
3239 Electric Rd
Christy M. Cundiff, LPC
6.Eq Leader Inc
129 Salem Ave SW Ste A
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.