T C Tire Service
11590 N Saginaw Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76179
1.Bfs Retail Commercial Oper
600 Gateway Pkwy
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Roanoake Tire & Auto
112 N Highway 377
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1228 N Highway 377
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
1330 N Highway 377
With most reliable tire and wheel services around, the local Discount Tire store in Roanoke, TX can help you make the right decisions for your vehicle.More Nearby Locations »
5.Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
405 E Byron Nelson Blvd
Auto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up ServiceBrake Repair
Our latest repair went very well and we've had no issues with the car. Staff was friendly and the owner is approachable.
6.NTB National Tire & Battery
1213 N Highway 377
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
After 8 years or so of going here, I'm no longer giving them my business. The last time I went in, they argued with me about putting 5w-30 in my SUV, despite the owner's manual indicating that it is fMore Nearby Locations »
7.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1711 N Highway 377
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Roanoke O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide theMore Nearby Locations »
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapHuge Online Lender Network
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.