Delta World Tire
1111 Gertsner Memorial Dr, Lake Charles, LA, 70601 More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
3465 Ryan St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
2.Jennings Tire Center, Inc.
1303 N Cutting Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
he pride of Jennings Tire Center, Inc. is our customer service-oriented automotive and tire technicians.
3.Gary Tire & Auto Repair
207 E Division St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & Balancing
We there today on Saturday. I walked in and placed my order. I only had one person in front of me, so i waited. While i was waiting, two other customers came in. When it was my turn they skipped me fo
4.H & H Tire & Kwik Lube
102 E Shankland Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
5.Lake Arthur Tire
402 N Highway 26
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
Delta World Tire
1111 Gertsner Memorial Dr, Lake Charles, LA, 70601
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.