King Tires Inc
809 North St E, Talladega, AL, 35160
1.O K Tire Store
3425 Highway 431
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
4180 Highway 431
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
4100 Highway 431
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Roanoke O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide the
4.Hope Whaley Auto Sales
763 W Point St
Used Car DealersTire DealersTruck Rental
5.Walker's Service Station
5910 Highway 431
Gas StationsTire DealersConvenience StoresAuto Repair & Service
6.Darda Tire Company
2011 Lukken Industrial Dr W
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
They were very trustworthy. I give them an A+. The estimate was reasonable. No alignment was given and charged, because no alignment was needed.
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.