Serving the Riviera Beach area.
1.Knight Electric Company Incorporated
7513 Central Industrial Dr
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Companies
2.Langer Electric Service Co
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
I called this company last month, their prices are pretty reasonable and on time with their work. I would recommend to my friends and family.
3.Daughtry Electric Company
1410 Keller Rd
West Palm Beach,FL
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
4.North Atlantic Electric Inc
312 S Old Dixie Hwy
ElectriciansConstruction ConsultantsMarine ServicesBuilding Construction Consultants
Residential & Commercial Electrical Services - Remodeling - Pools - Docks & Boat Lifts -Landscape - Generator Hookups - Appliance Hookups - Paddle Fans - Repairs - Maintenance - Complete Electrical Se
5.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
7.Florida Residential Electric Inc
West Palm Beach,FL
One of the family licensed electrician does all of the work not employees or subcontractors. All work is done efficiently by the job price not slowly by the hour. Saving you time and money. Repeat cus
Call A Pro
Serving the Riviera Beach area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.