REGAL TIRE SALES
108 W South St, Jackson, MI, 49203
1.Valentine's Auto Center
3151 County Farm Rd
Brake RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Fixed my truck pretty quick
3979 Rives Eaton Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingTowingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
3.REGAL TIRE SALES
108 W South St
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Thanks Bruce I'm too a customer of regal tire and I have to say what tires can you get in the woth century 4 tires $ 169 .. I have had many sets of tires put on and the boss man remebers me everytime
916 E Ganson St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentAuto Repair & Service
Been going to Kutcha's since moving to Jackson years ago. Best prices; friendly service. Because they are so popular, they sometimes get backed-up. But they haven't let me down about tires, front en
5.Budget Tire Center
907 Lansing Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
6.Mygrants Tire CO Inc
1705 E High St
3241 Wright Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Surprised by the amount of inventory they keep. Also impressed with their new alignment machine. This is the place to go if you don't want to pay for the high overhead that comes with new fancy buil
1608 Cooper St, Jackson, MI, 49202
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.