A Place For Mom
Serving the Riverside area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Heartland of Beavercreek
1974 Old Fairfield Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPhysical TherapistsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Heartland Health Care Center's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminMore Nearby Locations »
3490 Far Hills Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & Services
The Carlyle House is locally owned and managed through a long standing Dayton family tradition in the Senior Living industry.
3.Grafton Oaks Nursing Center
405 Grafton Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Grafton Oaks Nursing Center is a family owned an operated Skilled Nursing Facility located in the Grafton Hills neighborhood of Dayton, Ohio. We have been proudly serving the residents of Grafton Hill
4.Carriage Inn Of Dayton Nursing & Rehab Center
5040 Philadelphia Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityBed & Breakfast & InnsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Well Just to be clear Carriage Inn Of Dayton is an excellent place to work. I started off here as a STNA and was promoted to Social Services Designee within 6 months with a raise. My workers are extre
5.Oaks of West Kettering
W Dorothy Ln
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
6.Glenburn Green Co-Op Inc
4561 Bufort Blvd
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesApartments
7.Elmcroft of Fairborn
2270 Park Hills Dr
Retirement CommunitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesPersonal Care HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Elmcroft of Fairborn, located in Fairborn, OH, offers exceptional assisted living and Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care options for seniors. At Elmcroft, we focus on wellness and keeping our residents as inMore Nearby Locations »
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.