Command One Security
72203 Adelaid St, Thousand Palms, CA, 92276 Click Business Name for More Information.
1.Enhanced Security Solutions, Inc.
6809 Indiana Ave Ste 130
Security Control Systems & MonitoringUniformsClothing StoresBusiness & Vocational Schools
Fast service! Responded to my bid request within a few minutes. It is hard to find companies that actually does what they promise. I will definitely be staying with Enhanced Security!
2.ADT - Official Sales Center
1120 Palmyrita Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and CMore Nearby Locations »
3.Blue Coast Protection & Security Services
PO Box 491
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSurveillance EquipmentSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBodyguard Service
Personal & Property Protection - Lowest Prices - Satisfaction Guaranteed - Carefully Screened Officers - Unarmed and Armed Guards Available - Call for Free Quotes
4.First Integrated Security
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAccess Control SystemsSurveillance Equipment
First Integrated Security (Security Systems) guarantees you piece of mind. First Integrated Security is one of California's leading Security Companies. We specialize in Installing and/or Repairing Sec
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
The sales guy spent 2.5 hours on the phone while at my house trying to speak with his company about getting my service set up. I finally told him to leave, signed nothing, and was billed a fee anyway.
6.Bay Alarm Company
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage inMore Nearby Locations »
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Protech Your Home
Serving the Riverside area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.