Don's Lock & Key
Serving the Riverside area.
1.Don's Lock & Key
3488 Arlington Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
We offer 24 hour service with over 20 years of experience as well as being licensed, bonded, insured and contracted by AAA Roadside.
2220 Eastridge Ave Ste B
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAutomotive Roadside Service
At Pop-A-Lock of Riverside, we have been the locksmith of choice for Riverside residents and businesses for over 16 years. Using sophisticated technology and state-of-the-art equipment, our highly traMore Nearby Locations »
3.Don's Lock & Key
3488 Arlington Ave Ste A
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Here at Don's Lock & Key we understand how important security is to all our customers and strive to offer the only the very best products in security measures. We offer service to all residents of Ora
9500 Arlington Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceAutomobile Transporters
Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours. 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week. Family Owned and Operated since 1967. We have the necessary equipment to get the job done. We build relationships not just add accounts.
5.Schoolings Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsEviction Service
This guy knows his stuff. Good work and quick.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Serving the Riverside area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.