Loma Linda University Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Institute
11406 Loma Linda Dr, Loma Linda, CA, 92354
4990 Arlington Ave Ste G
2.Diamond Bar Ear Nose Throat Specialty Group
1111 Grand Ave Ste E
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Loma Linda University Health
11234 Anderson St, Loma Linda, CA, 92354
Please try reloading the page.
This is the ONLY place to go!Greenfield is a REAL Doctor's office. I was treated professionally, respectfully and compassionately. Their office has an amazing, comforting atmosphere. The minute you walk in their door, you can feel the calming and caring vibe. The Doctor was just as fantastic. He really cared about me and advised me on other medical concerns as well. That really impressed me. I can't speak highly enough of Greenfield. They also support rescue animals and rescues! You've got a patient for life guys!
THEY REALLY PICK UP ON THE SLACKI WAS HERE A YEAR AGO AND IT WAS A MESS DIDN'T LIKE IT.I CAME BACK FOR A PHYSICAL FOR MY CHILDREN AND WOW A COMPLETE 360 TURN AROUND, THEY GOT MORE ENGLISH SPEAKING EMPLOYS, ITS NICE AND COLD IN THE OFFICE, AND THEY GOT RID OF THAT SMELL. OVER ALL IM VERY HAPPY THAT THEY REALLY DID A TURN AROUND
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.