Serving the Riverdale area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Elliott, Norman L MD
81 Upper Riverdale Rd SW
5495 Old National Hwy
ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Kool Smiles in college park is the dentist for your child. My daughter have been going there for 4 years now. Today she had 2 extractions that went very very well. Special thanks to Dr.Brown, Ms.Kim,More Nearby Locations »
3.Dr. John H Goddard, DDS
157 N Main St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
He performed a root canal and I felt no pain!! Very friendly doctor and staff. I recommend this office.
4.Star Family Health Care & Wellness Center
5337 Old National Hwy
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Very Friendly staff and Doctor Helen is very knowledgeable and explains everything to patient. Would definitely go back!!!
400 Cleveland Ave SW
ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Get Free Dentures! (Exclusions may apply. Subject ro elibibility & qualification.)
Had visited this office and the McDonough location and had work done using the insurance I have had for years and still have, however, when I arrived for my scheduled appointment the "front desk recep
6.The Denture Place
400 Cleveland Ave SW
ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
Get Free Dentures! (Exclusions and eligibility may apply. Subject to qualification)
We are a full service dental office. Dentures are our specialty, but to accommodate our community and our patients, we offer a full range of dental services. You may be eligible for Free Dentures unde
7.Mitchell, C Stanley Jr DDS
1136 Cleveland Ave
ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Comprehensive Dental Care with an emphasis on Patient Comfort. Including Preventive, Restorative Care, Gum Disease, and Cosmetic Services.Patient Services Include: Preventive Care* Restorative Care* G
The Szikman Dental Group
Serving the Riverdale area. Porcelain Crowns, Veneers, ToothWhitening and Dentures. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.