1.Southside Kidney Clinics
33 Upper Riverdale Rd SE
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Southside Kidney Clinics
3580 Cameron Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Southside Medical Ctr
275 Upper Riverdale Rd SW Ste D
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
4.Southside Kidney Clinic
1265 Highway 54 W
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
5.Southside Medical Clinic
2578 Gresham Rd SE
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Southside Kidney Clinics
1570 Williamson Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Southside Family Practice
5898 Jonesboro Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.