1.MHT Family Life Center
6255 Highway 85
Counseling ServicesChurches & Places of WorshipCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
The MHT Family Life Center offers pastoral counseling, pastoral care, and education to individuals, couples, families, organizations and groups. The centers primary focus is providing compassionate ca
375 Ridge Trl
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
150 Medical Way
4.Shalette Lawton, LAPC
81 Upper Riverdale Rd SW Ste 100
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
136 Highway 138 SW
6.Gates, Vernon Mae
8206 Winewood Ct
7.Peaceful Mind And Heart Counseling Services
8455 Highway 85
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.