Serving the River Edge area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Clifton Dental Associates
1005 Clifton Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryImplant DentistryOrthodontists
Matthew S. Kayne DMD Steven J. Tuckman DMD Serving the towns of Clifton, Upper Montclair, Passaic, Montclair, and Paterson, as well as the counties of Passaic, Essex, Morris, and Bergen, In NJ Drs. Ma
2.Dental Excellence Group
70 Washington Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Provided by YP+2more
Welcome to the Bergen Center for Advanced Dentistry. Our dentists are recognized leaders in the field who deliver exceptional dental care utilizing the most advanced technologies and procedures to del
3.River Edge Dental Center for General & Cosmetic Dentistry
130 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 303
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
4.Feiler Dental Associates
1060 Main St Ste 100
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.DR John C O'Neill DMD
760 Kinderkamack Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Dental Professionals of Fair Lawn
10-06 Saddle River Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
One dental cleaning, exam, and four check-up x-rays
Best office in Bergen County!!The staff is so friendly and helpful. The doctors are excellent! The whole office treats you with professionalism and as if you are part of their family.
7.Dental Health Care PC
190 Main St Ste 302
DentistsMedical Records ServiceDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
ainless Gentel Newest Advanced Dentistry, Personalized Care At affordable Fees, Implant,Cosmetic Bonding,Porcelain Laminate"veneers", Non mercury fillings, Confortable Dentures,Denture repairs, Crowns
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future