1.H & M Tire Svc
338 Church St S
3592 Cedar Lakes Dr
Tire DealersWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & Service
3.Ripley Tire Ctr
815 Parkersburg Rd
4.Mikes Tires & General Welding
4099 Ripley Rd
5.Swanns American Car Care Center
338 Church St S
WheelsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Have been going here for 30 years and have been treated fairly all of the time. Fast and expert service. Hope to be able to continue doing business with them for another 30 years.
6.Ron's Car Clinic
HC 80 Box 69C
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Changing EquipmentWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
7.R&S Road Service
3139 Lower Parchment Valley Rd
Truck Service & RepairTire Dealers
R & S Roadside Assistance is a full service roadside assistance business, featuring 15 years experience and are licensed. We specialize in, lockouts, tire changes, plugs, jumpstarts, alternator proble
Ripley Tire Shops
LocalBusinessFind.com We work hard for cheap. Call us.Tallk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.