Ferreira Jorge DMD-Sonrisa Dental
17805 Us 84/285, Santa Fe, NM, 87506
1.New Mexico Professional Dental Associates Inc
4120 Barbara Loop SE
2.ABQ Dental Associates, LLC
7930 Wyoming Blvd NE Ste A
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsEndodontists
Everyone at the office has been exceptionally helpful and it makes the visits welcoming! I always learn something new from my hygienist....
3.Albuquerque Pediatric Dental Associates
3900 Eubank Blvd NE Ste 2
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Awesome dentist!! The staff is always professional. They are great with kids. I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else. Thank you all.
4.Uptown Dental Associates
7101 Prospect Pl NE
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Shepherd took over Dr. Bussey's practice after he passed away. This was my first visit to Uptown Dental. Uptown Dental billed my insurance for a cleaning and a checkup even though I did not have
5.New Mexico Professional Dental Associates Inc
2116 Vista Oeste NW Ste 202.
6.Sanchez Dental Associates Ltd. Dntst
1109 Cardenas Dr NE
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
7.Cubero Dental Assoc PA
5920 Cubero Dr NE
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future