1.Sims Sod Farm
1608 Burning Bush Rd
Sod & Sodding ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Fescue & Bermuda, Quality & Service Come First, Delivery & Installation Available
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.T & T Landscaping & Tree Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsFirewood
Prompt service at a good price. Very professional. Friendly employees. They worked fast and did an excellent job cleaning up.
5.BDS Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
They do our personal lawn and business lawn, they do exceptional work. VERY friendly and professional! I would recommend them to anyone in need of landscape or lawn care. You could not ask for better
6.Findley Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding ServiceTree Service
• Residential and Commercial Lawn Maintenance • Flower Gardens • Pressure Washing • and more All at an incredibly low price.
7.Calhoun Turf Management
271 Cash Rd SE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.