1.Hill County Landscape Maintenance
85 N Waco St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & Equipment More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.All Around Maintenance & Janitorial
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Cleaning-ExteriorCleaning Contractors
Complete Janitorial Services! ''Your Satisfaction is Our Goal'' Free Estimates, Commercial, Office Industrial. New Construction Clean Up. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, One-Time Only
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Jason's Lawn & Landscape
PO Box 878
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
For over 26 years, we have proudly served Lorena, Hewitt, Waco, and surrounding areas. You can expect prompt and professional lawn care including mowing, trimming, blowing, and edging. Jason's Lawn Ca
7.Lawnworks of Texas
596 County Road 3425
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawnworks of Texas is a lawn and garden company in Clifton. They offer leaf removal and lawn fertilization as well as other services. Gardening, Grass Seeding, Irrigation Services Landscaping Services
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.