Astoria Dental Group
3217 Broadway Apt 17, Astoria, NY, 11106
1.Herald Square Dental & The Denture Center
224 W 35th St Fl 16
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Pasch is wonderful!! Best fitting dentures and amazing service!
2155 82nd St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
I have been going to Gemini Dental for a couple of years now and have been extremely satisfied. Dr Genco is really great and has a wonderful personality and is the type of person to explain your trea
3.Weekends & Holidays - 24 Hour Dentist
18 E 48th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
When there is a dental emergency or when people desperately need to see a dentist right away, you can count on 24 Hour Dental. We specialize in providing emergency and urgent dental care. Patients can
4.Astoria Dental Group
3217 Broadway Apt 17
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsPeriodontistsEndodontists
The dentists at the Astoria Dental Group are eager to give you the smile of your dreams! Providing high-quality restorative and cosmetic dentistry to the New York City metro area for many years, our c
5.Great Smiles of NY
9725 64th Ave Ste G3
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsPeriodontists
Free Whitening with Dental Exam
Dr. Avner was recommended to me by a co-worker and he is a great dentist!
6.Apple Dental Health Services, P.C.
11316 76th Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
$100.00 off Zirconia All Ceramic Crowns+1more
Great place, friendly staff, awesome services with Latest Technique .Always best & Recommended. Thanks Apple Dental
7.Haber Sol D
139 Clinton St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Sol D. Haber is currently the Director of the Dental Implant Center at The Long Island College Hospital, while continuing his private practice in Brooklyn Heights, New
www.greatsmilesny.com 97-25 64th Ave Unit G3, Rego Park, NY 11374 We Are Denture Repair Specialists.Contact Us Now For An Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.