1.American Car Care Centers of Ridgeland
11263 N Jacob Smart Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Locally owned and operated. Owner on site for personal attention. Family atmosphere. Servicing automotive needs in the Ridgeland area for 10 years. Offering complete auto repair and national warrnatie
2.Ken's Tire Svc
10464 S Jacob Smart Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
11058 N Jacob Smart Blvd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Ridgeland O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide tMore Nearby Locations »
4.Aussie Auto Body
1010 W Adams St
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
5.Webster's Auto Care & Towing
10137 S Jacob Smart Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Body PartsAutomobile Accessories
355 Mid Way Cir
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.