1.Beaufort Memorial Bluffton Primary Care
11 Arley Way Suite 102
2.Coastal Carolina Hospital
1000 Medical Center Dr
Surgery CentersHospitalsRehabilitation Services
I was admitted last year, 2016, for pneumonia. I was there for a week and had excellent care. Linda Pickenpaugh
3.Radiation Oncology- Hilton Head at Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion
25 Hospital Center Blvd Ste 101
Hilton Head Island,SC
HospitalsClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
At the Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion (LCRP) at St. Joseph's/Candler, advanced technology and compassionate care combine to create one of the most innovative clinical oncology prog
4.Beaufort Memorial Hospital
955 Ribaut Rd
HospitalsRehabilitation ServicesMedical CentersSurgery Centers
5.SJCHS Center for Medication Management
12B Arley Way, Suite 101, Bluffton SC, 29910 836 east 65th st. 34 GA, 31406
ClinicsHospitalsMedical LabsOutpatient Services
6.VA Beaufort Clinic
1 Pinckney Blvd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
worst health care and compassion you can get if you are sick go to the nearest emergency room, cant call they will not return messages, don't use secure messaging as you get a nurse who is not qualif
7.Beaufort Memorial Bluffton Medical Services
11 Arley Way
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.