Genesis Physical Therapy Ellis
1777 Ellis Ave, Jackson, MS, 39204
1.Genesis Physical Therapy Group
227 Highway 51
Physical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesCounseling ServicesOccupational Therapists
2.Genesis Crude Oil
599 Northpark Dr
Petroleum OilsOil & Gas Exploration & Development
3.Genesis Physical Therapy-Madison
106 Highland Way
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation Services
4.Genesis & Light Ctr
4914 N State St
Nurses-Home ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsHome Health Services
5.Genesis Varity Store
339 Meadowbrook Rd
Cosmetics & Perfumes
110 Jones Ln
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
7.Genesis Physical Therapy
290 E Layfair Dr
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation ServicesOccupational Therapists
2016 Genesis Clearance
Hyundai-Genesis.MotorClearance.com New Hyundai Genesis On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.