517 W Inyokern Rd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
2.T & T Tire & Alignment Inc
629 W Inyokern Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveMufflers & Exhaust Systems
3.J R's Tire Shop
120 E Church Ave
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
4.A & L Tire Co
317 W Inyokern Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
5.Motion Tire & Wheel
120 S Warner St
Tire DealersWheelsWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
700 S Silver Ridge St
7.Jr's Tire Shop
1111 W Graaf Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.