1.Kool Smiles of Richmond
3824 Mechanicsville Tpke
Dental ClinicsDentistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
My daughter Naviea Vaughan just had filings done by Dr. Vjaoney was quick and painless and the best dental assistant in the place was Ms. Kiara she was very knowledgeable and let Naviea know everythi
4722 N Southside Plaza St
ClinicsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentists
I had a good experience at kool smiles my assistants kelly and bansari helped me alot and i cant wait to come back in 6months!
3.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
7100 Forest Ave Ste 102
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
4.Happy Smiles, LLC
30 Courthouse Rd
ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
My teen had broken a tooth and needed care drastically. Happy Smiles was able to see her that day and take care of the problem! The doctor was very good and went ahead and completed some additional wo
5.Doctor's Chiropractic & Rehab
3536 Grove Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsAcupuncturePhysical Therapists
Wow - I have had awesome experiences at this clinic on so many levels. Professional... check Caring... check Knowledgable... check This clinic is like none other that I am aware of in the Richm
6.Commonwealth Pain Specialists
1501 Maple Ave Ste 301
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Service OrganizationsClinics
I have been seeing Dr.Long for about 2 years now and he is the BEST .I had a Lumbar Ablation approx. 2 mos. ago and I am delighted to say I AM PAIN FREE !!!! This is the first time in years that I hav
7.Vibra Hospital of Richmond
2220 Edward Holland Dr
Vibra took over Kindred and really changed this place around! We took a chance and sent our dad to help with all of his wounds, and we experience really great care. The nurses were really attentive an
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.