7229 Forest Ave Ste 112
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Schrier Smith, Gayle, MD Partners In Pediatrics
413 Stuart Cir Unit 100r
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
13901 Coalfield Commons Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
4.Partners Financial Fcu
5516 Falmouth St
Investment SecuritiesFinancial ServicesInsurance
5.Partners Tree Service
9711 Evansway Ln
Partner's came out the same day I called them! They were very prompt & professional & I highly recommend them in the RIchmond area. The quality of their work outlast the cost!
6.Pettersen & Partners A/C Services
11 S Nansemond St
Induction Heating EquipmentMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Here at Pettersen & Partners A/C Services we are a complete heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) company that has been in business for many years. We have been recognized since day one for
7.Mackay & Partners Appliance Repair
1003 Holly Spring Ave
Major Appliance Refinishing & RepairAppliances-Major-Wholesale & ManufacturersRefrigerators & Freezers-Repair & ServiceDishwasher Repair & Service
At Mackay & Partners Appliance Repair, we are a complete appliance repair company that has been in business for many years. We are recognized for providing outstanding services at very affordable pric
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.